top of page
Statue of Liberty


Want to live and work in USA permanently? A green card allows you and your family to do that. You can apply for green card under one of the categories below based on your situation. 

Green Card through employment 

Under this category you can be eligible for the job for which workers are not available in the United States. Our team of expert recruiters will review your profile and will walk you through the entire process.  


Green card through investment 

Is investing in new business venture your passion? What if that passion leads you to the path of US green card? Under EB5 investment category, you can invest in US and obtain green card. Talk to our consultants to know if this is an option for you.  


EB3 (Unskilled) a catagory where an unskilled worker get a job in a labor shortage field and get Green Card.

Read More >


Get Green Card Through Inveting in USA. This carogory can help Investors/Business owners to immigrate USA with all family members.

Read More >
bottom of page